This article you will learn how to solve problem with computers with same UUID. This will require permissions to the upKeeper database and some Microsoft SQL knowledge.
- Verify that you have a valid backup of upKeeper database or make a backup before next step.Ã‚Â Verifying backup or making a backup is not covered in this article. If not familiar with Microsoft SQL, please contact your database administrator.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to database server were the upKeeper database is installed with a user that have the permissions to update tables.
- Open a new query from the File menu or the toolbar.
- Select the upKeeper database in the dropdown for available databases.
- Copy the following script to the query window and execute. If execution failed, look thru description and try to find out what went wrong and take action.
CREATE TRIGGER CHECK_UUID ON COMPUTERS AFTER INSERT,UPDATE AS
UUID = '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000'
C.Id = I.Id
I.UUID = 'FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF'
Please sign in to leave a comment.